Ready for a exciting destination and need to know how Waterproof the new iPhone SE 2020 or water resistant!
Is iPhone SE2 Waterproof?
Is iPhone SE 2 Water Resistant?
Is The iPhone SE 2nd Gen Waterproof?
- Yes, The iPhone 2020, iPhone SE2 is water resistant IP67 rating, not completely waterproof !
- From Apple official – iPhone SE 2020 Rating of IP67 – IEC standard 60529:
- Underwater depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes). Phone SE 2 IP68 not true!
- Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear.
- Liquid damage is not covered under warranty, but you might have rights under consumer law.
- Avoid used for swimming bathing showering surfing etc.
- iPhone SE 2 Water Resistance will decrease as we daily use!
- There is no any way to know how much Water Resistance left!
- Drop, impact, dent, scrach and even repair will destory the iPhone SE 2 Waterproof ability!
- Liquid damage will out of warrnaty and repair cost is expensive!
- A new iPhone SE2 new buy has best water resistant performance!
Can iPhone SE2 take pictures underwater?
Can the iPhone SE 2020 go underwater?
Can the iPhone SE 2020 underwater photography?
- Yes,the iPhone SE2 can take pictures uderwater under IP67 Rating condition! (1 meters (3.3ft) for 30 minutes)
- But only for a iPhone SE2 new buy for the water resistance is strongest!
- For a used iPhone SE and we don’t know how much the iPhone SE2 water resistance left, iPhone SE2 easy liquid damage, recommend using a iPhone SE2 waterproof Case!
Can I take my iPhone se2 in the shower?
Can i take my iPhone SE 2020 in the Shower?
- Yes, we can take our iPhone se2 in the shower!
- But only used for several times, as a iPhone SE2 new buy and with IP67 Rating, but IP67 rating not tested under steam
- As iPhone se2 water resistant decrease, take iPhone SE 2020 in the Shower will steam damage your iPhone se2.
- If you need using iPhone se2 in the shower often, recommend use a waterproof case for iPhone se2
What happens if I drop my iPhone se2 in water?
- There are 2 situation you need to think about:
- If the water depth under IP67 Rating – 1 meters underwater less than for 30 minutes and your iPhone se2 no any other damage, the iPhone se2 maybe survive.
- If the iPhone se2 using condition over IP67 Certified, the iPhone se2 maybe liquid damage.